Come and enjoy our perfectly tailored spa services from facials, nails, body and massage treatments to IPL laser hair removal and skin rejuvenation. We can do it all! We aim to set a benchmark of untold experience, providing complete and exceptional spa services.
Call us to check our Specials in-store!
Essential Massage 60 min
Graceful massage techniques are used to release stress & tension, improve circulation and relax the body & mind.
$70(45 min) | $135(90min)
Therapeutic Deep Tissue 60 min
Th purpose is to help healp a variety of health issues and injuries, and includes deep tissue techniques.
$90(45 min) | $150(90min)
Pre/Post-natal Massage 60 min
Designed to provide relief from aches and pains while pampering and re-energizing the expectant mom.
$90(45 min) | $150(90min)
Lymphatic Drainage Msg 60 min
Designed to stimulate lymph circulation to enhance detoxification and waste removal from body.
$100(45 min) | $180(90min)
Cupping Massage 60 min
This unique technique advances circulation, relaxes muscles, and stimulates vital energy points.
$95(45 min) | $155(90min)
Couples Essential Massage 60 min
Indulge in a full body massage together in our deluxe couple’s room.
$140(45 min) | $270(90min)
Hot Stone Massage 60 min
Therapeutic massage techniques and warm hot stones relieve tension & induce relaxation.
$95(45 min) | $180(90min)
Thai Herbal Massage 60 min
Traditional massage techniques are combined with therapeutic herbs and essential oils bundled up in thai stems,
to help relieve pain and increase circulation in the body. $180(90min)
Myoskeletal Alignment Therapy (Extended) – MAT(E)
Myoskeletal Alignment Therapy (MAT) is an advanced massage modality originally created to address issues of Pain. Our Lead Therapist, Roger Walker, MMT RMT, is Alberta’s only Master Myoskeletal Therapist, and has Extended the modality with a balance of Push, Pull, Compress, and Passive Movement – traditional massage is mainly Push – with techniques that are characteristically Slow, Gentle, Deliberate, and Pain-Free, and has adpated them to clothes on treatments given on a mat. In addition to Pain, MAT(E) is also an excellent solution for other issues, including but not limited to, Mobility, Stress, Posture, Injury Rehab, Pregnancy, and Work/Sport Performance.
- 30 minutes (.5 hour) $75 (This is the “Body Boost”™ – a great pick-me-up/rejuvenator for a lunch break)
- 90 minutes (1.5 hours) $175 (With any session of 90 minutes or more, the last portion can be devoted to table massage.)
- 120 minutes (2.0 hours) $225
- 150 minutes (2.5 hours) $265
- 180 minutes (3.0 hours) $310 (This is the “Body Reboot”™ – enough time to holistically address the entire person, with focus for issues)
Aroma Steam Therapy 30 min
Experience the soothing effect of steam infused with essential oils in a private steam room.
Come and enjoy our spa packages that were put together by our specialists themselves to ensure that our clients get the proper treatments to achieve their desired results for the best prices!
Waxing, shaving, tweezing – which of these three have you tried? Perhaps you have tried all of them in your quest to remove unwanted hair on the face and the other parts of the body. Hair removal is a daunting daily task for everyone. While these three traditional methods of hair removal are effective, they, however, do not provide a long-term solution to the problem. Luckily, over a decade ago, a technological advancement has been created to help people rid themselves of unwanted body hair.
Laser hair removal treatment was made available to the public, and it has, since then, become the fastest and most efficient way of removing body hair. Its public appeal stems from its efficiency in removing hair and providing people with a long-term solution to their unwanted hair. More than its effectiveness, it is a convenience that makes people want to undergo it at any given time. Laser hair removal Edmonton can be done practically to remove hair from any part of the body where unwanted hair grows.
But what does it mean to undergo laser hair removal? What do you get out of it? Read through to find out how else you can benefit from getting laser hair removal in Edmonton:
- Treatments are quick and no down time is needed. The treatment process is quicker than one would expect. Did you know that to remove hair from the underarms, you only need to be down twenty minutes of less for laser hair removal? You may remove hair with a shave at a shorter time, but its regrowth after a few days will not make it worth it.
- Laser hair removal spells out savings in the long run. Because this type of hair removal is rather permanent, you no longer have to purchase razors, shaving cream and won’t need to spend on weekly waxing sessions. With the increase in popularity, laser hair removal Edmonton has decreased in cost much like waxing treatments. The only difference is the permanence of hair removal that is much more cost effective in the long run.
- Save yourself some time every day with laser hair removal. You don’t have to stay long in the bathroom to shave all the hair in your legs. If you add up all the time you spend shaving, it will mean a lot of time away from the things and people you love. Save yourself some time with laser hair removal.
- Check out our packages on Beauty MD page under services on our website!